Appium with Python Training Course
Learn mobile automation testing appium(iOS and Android) course & be a skilled testing professional, usaonlinetraining.com offers appium with python online training in usa, canada, uk, australia, singapore, new zealand, mexico, uae, spain and brazil with experienced appium trainers
- Setup and Installation of Python
- Download and configure Eclipse, Pydev
Basics of Python
- Simple Script with Hello World Program
- Working with different variable types
- Conditional Programming – if else, Nested conditions if else if else
- Loop Programming – For loop, while loop
Functions and Exception Handling
- Creating simple and parameterized functions
- Exception handling using try except and finally loop
- Lists – Create, Get Value from List, Modify List, Remove Value from List, looping on Lists, Nested Lists, Delete List. Operations using inbuilt methods
- Dictionaries – Create, read key value pairs, modify, insert key: value pair, delete key, Nested Dictionaries. Operations using inbuilt methods
- Tuples – Create, update value in Tuple, delete tuple
Object Oriented Programming
- Classes – Instance of classes, Functions in the classes.
- Why Automation is needed?
- Evaluating Criteria for Test Automation Tools
- Architecture of Appium
- Infrastructure introduction about setting up Appium
- Appium with Android Platform
Introduction / Setup Instructions
- Introduction to Setup details. Installation steps for Appium and Configuration.
- Steps to setup Xcode, Command Line Tools, iOS Simulator, Compiling App on the Simulator
Appium Inspector with Appium Desktop App
- Techniques to launch Inspector and ways to use it. Identify UI elements with Inspector.
iOS Simulator / Real Devices
- Demonstration to write python code to load Native App on iOS Simulator and perform basic UI actions
- Demonstration of Driving various types of UI elements on UI Catalog app using Appium
- Date Picker, Alert Views, Progress Views
- Demonstration of Various Gesture Actions using Appium on IOS Simulator.
- Drag and Drop, Zoom, Tap