SAP GRC Security Course
Learn sap grc security certification course & be a skilled sap professional, usaonlinetraining.com offers sap grc security online training in usa, canada, uk, australia, singapore, new zealand, mexico, uae, spain and brazil with experienced sap grc security trainers
What is Security & Why?
Security audit & consideration?
- Data layer
- Access security
- Operational security
Audit Security & Security audit log parameters.
Application on R/3 Security.
OS level security & Change management.
Types of Security’s
- Internal Security
- External Security
- SAP Security
User administration & Types of Users.
Central user administration (CUA).
- Authorization Objects
- Authorization profiles
- Programming authorizations
- Authorization groups
- Missing authorizations
- Authorization Trace.
- Composite Role
- Single Role
- Derived Role
- Parent Role & Child Role.
Transaportation of Roles & Role Mitigation.
The complete User status (SUIM).
Restricting access to SAP* & DDIC.
- SAP History .
- SAP R/3 architecture & Layers.
- Client administration.
- Spool administration Basics.
- Background jobs.
- Transport management Basics.
- Architecture and strategies for a BI authorization concept
- Security requirements in SAP BI
- Standard roles and templates for the authorization concept
- Creating BW/BI roles and modification
- Difference between BW and R/3 security
- Difference between BW and BI Security
- Different authorization objects involved in BW/BI
- Analysis authorization concept and reporting
- Troubleshooting BW/BI issues
- Introduction to HR security
- Personal administration and Organizational management
- HR General and Structural authorizations
- HR authorization objects and info types
- Troubleshooting HR issues
GRC (Governance, Risks and Compliances 10.0 10.1)
SAP GRC 10.1 Course Curriculum
- Introduction to SAP Access Control 10.0
- Access Control 10.0 Overview
- Key Features and Benefits
- Transporting Objects
- User Interface Overview
- Identity Management Integration
- Managing Compliance with Access Control 10.0
- Segregation of Duties Risk Management Process
- Information Architecture, Security, and Authorizations
Access Risk Analysis
- Analyze and Manage Risk
- Shared Master Data
- Configuration and Rule Set Maintenance
- Risk Analysis Framework
- System-Specific Mitigation
- Mass Mitigation
Emergency Access Management
- Emergency Access Management
- Emergency Access Management Overview
- Centralized Firefighting
- Plan for Emergency Access
- Monitor Emergency Access
Business Role Management
- Design and Manage Roles
- Configure Role Management
- Configure Role Methodology
- Plan for Technical Role Definition
- Plan for Business Role Definition
- Consolidate Roles through Role Mining
- Mass Manage Roles
Access Request Management
- Provision and Manage Users
- Plan for User Access
- Plan for Human Resources Integration
- Define User Provisioning
- Design End User Personalization Forms
- Request Approval
- Periodic Access Review Process
- Plan Periodic Review
- Review Access Risk (SoD Review)
- Monitor User Access
- Monitor Role Access
- Business Rule Framework (BRF)
- Define workflow related Multi-Stage Multi-Path Workflow Rules
- Define business rules using the BRF Workbench
- Create BRF plus rules
- Reporting Framework
- Change Existing Reports
- Add Custom Fields to Access Requests and Roles
- Access Control Implementation Process
- Implementation Process Overview
- Designing the Access Control Solution
- Upgrade and Migration