DevOps Cloud Engineer Job Openings in Kansas
If you are a software developer with progressive technology and cloud experience, we have an amazing opportunity for you! Our cloud/ AWS team is hiring for an Associate Lead Software Engineer to provide development on an operations platform. We frequently utilize bleeding-edge technologies to accomplish these goals. Our work is dynamic, fast-paced, and offers exciting opportunities for career growth. We serve in the operations role of the DevOps equation
This associate is inter-menstrual in providing coding and design on our cloud platform. Not only is this person a developer, but they are also expected to provide technical guidance and leadership to the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent relevant work experience.
- 5+ years of work experience in software engineering
- Preferred Qualifications
- 5+ years of Ruby or Python experience
- Experience writing Cookbooks
- Experience with AWS or other public cloud platform
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Willingness to travel within Kansas City to other Cerner locations as needed (0-20%)
- Willingness to participate in an on call rotation if needed
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand
- personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship may be available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes – Domestic/Regional
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)
Job Family Group
Information Technology and Services Computer Software Hospital & Health Care
Engineering Information Technology
Check Here for Current Openings : https://careers.cerner.com/