Robotic Process Automation Job Openings in Florida
Intermedix is an international health care and emergency management solutions company committed to “serving those who save lives.” Headquartered in Nashville, TN, the company has 32 offices around the world—29 of which are located in the United States, and three of which are located in the United Kingdom, New Zealand and Lithuania.
For more than 35 years, Intermedix has been a leader in pioneering innovations in data analytics and cloud-based technology to deliver best-in-class revenue cycle management, practice management and emergency management solutions to clients in over 25 countries. Intermedix supports more than 500,000 emergency preparedness and response incidents around the world and enables more than 15,000 health care providers to focus on delivering excellence in patient care.
Our team members thrive in our collaborative work environment where they contribute to innovative, meaningful work that makes an impact in communities around the world. If you’re looking for a purposeful and meaningful career at a global company, then Intermedix may be the place for you.
We are expanding our Miami Lakes, FL office and looking for:
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Software Engineer
Job Summary: The RPA Software engineering role is an exciting position at Intermedix for the person who wants to make an immediate impact in improving our manual operational processes. Automation is the next evolution to the services we provide our clients! We are seeking established and emerging engineers who want to bring their skills and critical thinking to Intermedix’s Robotic Process Automation, RPA. Experience in RPA is desired but not required. If you have a proven record of accomplishment in software engineering and have an interest in RPA, we want to talk to you!
In this role, you will join our RPA team, and within a collaborative Agile framework, work with other engineers, analysts, testers, and operators delivering on our roadmap. The roadmap is deep and has the highest level of visibility in the organization.
The successful candidate will be a passionately engaged software engineer who is dedicated to building performant, enterprise-grade applications using a disciplined approach to software development and testing. The candidate will continue to maintain an overall curiosity about new software techniques and technology applying them to new and old problems.
Position reports to: Director, Software Engineering
• Prepare, maintain, and update process design documents related to processes and operational workflows.
• Design, develop, and configure Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software systems to meet business process and application requirements.
• Build automations that are efficient, well structured, maintainable & easy to understand.
• Complete thorough testing of automation in training/production environments.
• Support existing processes and implement change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
• Create and document test procedures and scenarios for all pre-production phases.
• Triaging issues that arise in day-to-day management of robotic processes & provide timely responses & solutions as required.
• Work collaboratively with operational and technical teams to deliver projects by assigned deadlines.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Compliance with Intermedix policies
• 4-year college degree majoring in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field required; or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience as a professional software developer using modern programming or scripting languages required.
• Ability to safely and successfully perform essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
Skills/ Knowledge Requirements:
• 2 years’ experience following a structured Software Development Methodology that has a defined software development life cycle, with recent Agile experience preferred.
• 2 years’ experience with Source Control Management software required.
• 1-2 years’ experience preferred using one or more of the following database technologies inclusive of writing SQL: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, or Oracle.
• 1-2 years’ experience automating tasks, tests, deployments, or packaging of software preferred.
• Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a strong desire and aptitude to complete each task, on time, and with a high degree of quality.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to work effectively within a team (positive, process oriented).
• Analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Ability to understand a business process from a workflow diagram and conceptualize it as an automated solution.
• Ability to analyze business processes, recommend improvements, and develop RPA solutions around them.
• Experience using RPA tools: Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, and Boston Workstation
• Experience writing SQL for a relational database: MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL
• Experience automating operational, testing, or deployment tasks
7900 NW 154th St.
Miami Lakes, FL 33016
• Maintains honesty, integrity and authenticity in all work, and gains the confidence and trust of others by doing so.
• Shows up to work on time, meets deadlines, and follows instructions, policies, and procedures.
• Uses available time and resources to the best of their ability.
• Acknowledges and corrects mistakes, and doesn’t make excuses for errors or problems.
• Adapts to match the shifting demands of the organization when confronted by different situations.
• Responds positively to change and embraces new practices or methods when trying to accomplish goals and solve problems.
• Continues to make progress when things are unclear or not yet finalized.
• Recovers quickly from setbacks, and finds alternative ways to reach goals or targets.
• Networks and uses multiple resources to identify opportunities for growth and development.
• Actively learns through experimentation when tackling new problems and sees successes and failures as opportunities to learn and grow.
• Seeks and uses feedback to improve performance, while also acquiring new competencies, work methods, ideas, and information to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
Check Here for Current Openings :