61) What are Global Mouse Click and Global Send Keys in Blue Prism?
A) Global Mouse Click and Global Send Keys are examples of operations that need an active application.
62) The standard BP Performance Report requires that all exception items are tagged as either (+1)
63) Which Tag Filter returns the next item with the “Type1” tag and without a “Source1” tag?
64) Loop Again? is [Loop Count]>[Max Loops]. Count is [Loop Count]+1, once ran Loop Count value is what?
A) Loop count value is 7.
65) Which stage allows us to check if an application is connected in this manner?
66) The Launch action shown is not accessible to a newly created Process P1. What is the problem?
A) Action Launch has errors
67) What is the outcome of running this diagram?
A) Exception 3 stage will throw a new Exception
68) If the Calc1 stage throws an error, what happens?
A) It is caught by the Recover1 stage
69) This Action returns unwanted items with the tag “Elite Status”. Which Tag Filter fixes this?
A) \”-Elite Status\”
70) Explain about Tag in Blue Prism?
A) A Tag is a keyword of term assigned to a Work Queue item as a method of categorizing or grouping that item.
71) What are the uses of Tags in Blue Prism?
A) Tags can be used when getting items (Using Get Next Item) from the Work Queue. You can filter the items to retrieve by the presence or absence of a specific tag, by giving the appropriate arguments to the Tag Filter input parameter of the Get Next Item action.
You can also use a combination of tags in the Tag Filter parameter, separated by semi-colons. For example, by setting the Tag Filter to be “+Work Type1;+Customer Type2;-Work Source1” the next item with the “Work Type1” and “Customer Type2” tags and without a “Work Source1” tag will be returned.
72) Explain Status in Blue Prism?
A) Each Work Queue item has a status. The status can be used as a method of recording what work has been done so far on a Work Queue item. Select the Update Status action.
73) How can you set the priority for a work Ques in Blue Prism?
A) Setting the Priority for a Work Queue item is done when the item is first added to the queue using the Add To Queue action. The Priority of an item cannot be changed after it has been added to the queue.
74) What is Priority input parameter?
A) Populate the Priority input parameter of the Add To Queue action. Items are worked in order of lowest priority number first, so an item with Priority set to 1 will be worked before an item with Priority set to 2.
If the Priority input parameter is not set, the default value of 0 (highest priority) is used. The next item to work is always returned in order of priority, and then date loaded into the queue (oldest first).
75) What is a conclusion in Blue Prism?
A) If a process is successfully completed to a conclusion (no more working is required on the case) the work queue item should be tagged as completed, with a brief completion type.
Because tags show up on the Blue Prism Performance Report, tagging completed statuses provides an easy way to keep track of how many cases complete with each completion reason.
76) What is a Blur Prism Process Template?
A) It is strongly recommended that the Blue Prism Process Templates are used as the basis for all processes created in Blue Prism. Using templates ensures processes are easy to configure and support, and how Work Queues are used is consistent across all processes that are created.
77) What are Multiple-Part Processes?
A) Multiple-Part Processes: where a case needs to be worked in multiple parts at different times
Parent/Child Relationships: where individual Work Queue items must be linked to a single request
Using Workflow Systems: where work is driven from an external system rather than from a Blue Prism work queue
Real-time work requests: where requested are added throughout the day and must be worked in a short SLA period
78) What is active queue configuration in Blue Prism?
A) Instead of creating sessions separately in Control Room and then moving to the queue management page to see the results, active queues allow you to set a target number of resources which should be working the queue, Blue Prism uses the active queue configuration to determine how to achieve that target.
Active Work Queues are only useful when running dozens of sessions for one process. When this is not the case, the benefits of Active Work Queues will not be realized.
79) What are Work Queues in Blue Prism?
A) Multiple machines can work from the same queue at the same time, each retrieving different cases to work.
80) What is a Control Room in Blue Prism?
A) In Control Room an unworked or pending item will be marked with three blue dots. Locked items are marked with a padlock. Completed items are marked with a green check mark. Exception items are marked with a purple flag.