SAP EWM Consultant – Accenture
Hyderabad, ANDHRA PRADESH, IN, Telangana
November 2014 to Present
Tools & Technologies
AMS Automotive Project
SAP Version ECC 6.0 |SAP EWM Version 9.1
- Responsible for configuration of Enterprise structure by defining plants, purchase organizations, storage locations, storage sections, bins, etc. post implementation support knowledge
- Efficient enough to resolve EWM issues in IT Service management
- Analyzing and providing permanent solutions to issues raised by the business in EWMthrough Problem management thereby adding value in terms of Delivery
- Analyzing and resolving Problem Investigations for complex system issues and also created Problem Known Error artifacts for repeated issues.
- Initiating process automation in EWM resulting in business operations to be agile and cost-effective through rapid automation of manual, rules-based, back office administrative processes, reducing cost and improving accuracy by creating a “virtual workforce.”
- Able to prepare User Application Manuals (Application Cook-books), reference documentation.
- Knowledge in handling different types of purchase orders including standard, third party, and stock transport orders.
- Knowledge configuration and maintenance of SAP goods receipt and goods issue processes
- Knowledge in defining storage areas, storage bins and managing them, familiar with Warehouse order creation rules.
- Put-away, picking strategies and rules in EWM.
- Familiar with interfaces and using Radio frequency devices (RF) as well as the SAPconsole to perform transactions on the warehouse floor, bar coding and handling units.
- Involve in outbound process such as goods issue which includes picking, loading, shipping and billing. Able to guide client staff with process related standard work tasks.
- Integration Skills with legacy via IDOCS and QRFC queue processing
- Cross functional knowledge of sales and distribution, Order to cash process. Perform scenario testing, training of junior resources in SAP EWM.
- Solving User Issues related to Outbound delivery orders, Wave processing, Warehouse order and Warehouse tasks, Goods issue, Stock Removal Strategies, HU management, Transportation Unit, Loading group (customized feature), Staging, Vehicle management, Shuttle loading and unloading, Palletization, EWM Physical inventory, Posting changes, Shipment in Remedy as a part of 2nd Level and 3rd Level Support.
- Resolving High priority Issues related to customized scenarios for Loading Groups, Shipments and Performance Invoice during release weeks planned for the year.
- Quality reports and Inspection reports issues in inbound process.
- Familiar with basic ABAP debugging and using it in resolving issues in EWM.
- Monitoring and solving system generated Tickets for Batch Job Management in TIVOLI. Scheduling new jobs in the Production system based on the new requirements provided by the Business Users. Resolved EDI-Idoc and Queues failures.
- Analyzing erroneous IDOCs and processing the IDOCs using standard SAP Transactions and also SAP Programs RSEOUT00, RBDAPP01, RBDMANIN using Fire Fighter access.
- Providing support to the users and solve issues related to EWM for client Warehouses located in Germany at Dingolfing, Leipzig, Dortmund, Munich, Landshut.
- Acting as a Core team member in Robotic Process Automation – Blue Prism for automating resolution of repeated and known issues and creating a virtual workforce ensuring efficiency, accuracy and quick time to market solutions to the customers.
- Identifying issues in SAP EWM processes with SMEs which were frequent and could be automated
- Designing the structure of such issues e.g. Stock monitoring reports, inbound and outbound queue monitoring in ERP and EWM systems, Job monitoring activities in EWMsystems, Erroneous Idocs of types shpmnt05, dangerous goods, hazardous substance, /scwm/wmsumo in SAP EWM.
SAP (Less than 1 year), ITIL (Less than 1 year), GAP ANALYSIS (Less than 1 year), TEAM MANAGEMENT (Less than 1 year), CHANGE MANAGEMENT (Less than 1 year)
- SKILLS SET
- Purchasing and Logistics
- Incidents Management
- Problems & Tickets Handling
- Stock management
- Inventory Management
- WM Configuration
- Testing and Documentation
- Procurement Processes Implementation
- Pricing Procedure
- Client Interaction
- Material Management
- Extended Warehouse management
- Change Management.
- Problem Management.
- Requirement Gap Analysis
- Project Management
- Team Management
- IT Service management
- Strategic & Tactical Planning
- Training & Mentorship
- Development & Implementation
- Possess onsite working experience in Germany
- Able to work in multi geographical locations and multi cultural team environments
TECHNICAL SKILLS SAP Skills & Non-SAP Skills
SAP Module Training Year Organization
ITIL V3 Foundation Inhouse 2017 Accenture Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Agile Learning Board Inhouse 2017
SAP EWM Inhouse 2014, 2017
Basic SAP MM Inhouse 2014